How do we collect Personally Identifiable Information?
Some functions and services offered through the Site require that you provide certain personally identifiable information (PII). When registering or subscribing on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter the following information:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Your page or website URL address
We may ask for additional information about your business situation that will help you with your experience. For example, what is your biggest challenge in business.
When do the Site collect information?
We may collect PII from Users in a variety of ways including, but not limited to when Users:
- Subscribe to a newsletter
- Place an order
- Fill out a form on our website to get in touch with the company
- Fill out a pop-up form during your navigation on our site
- Surf the website
- Respond to a customer survey
How do the Site use collect information?
The Site may use the PII we collect from Users for the following purposes:
- To personalize user’s experience on the website or the blog
- To improve our company website and blog services
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To allow us to deliver the type of content and services offerings in which you are most interested
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To process and deliver contest entries, winners and rewards
- Send the Users a welcoming email, to contact you about your use of the company website and provide important company updates
- Responds to the Users comments and questions and provide customer service
- Provide and deliver products and services you request
- Send the Users surveys or questionnaires
- Send the Users newsletters, including any online newsletter(s) you have requested via the opt-in check box on our company website
- Send the Users related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- Communicate with the Users about promotions, new contest and rewards, upcoming events and other news about services offered by our company and our selected partners
- Link or combine it with other personal information we get from third parties to help understand the Users needs and provide them with better service
- Investigate and take action against fraudulent or illegal activity or improper conduct
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How do we protect visitor information?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Your sharing of Personally Identifiable Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Please be aware that when you connect and share your actions, comments, content and information, for example, through discussion board posting on our blog page, those actions are not private. Others may capture personal information you post, including your email address, and may use the date to identify or contact you, including to send you email. We cannot control such actions by others. Please be mindful of your own privacy needs as you choose what to share and make public.
Choices about how we use and share you Personally Identifiable Information
If you do not wish to receive promotional and newsletter emails from our company, you may click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email you received. If you opt-out of promotional or newsletter emails from our company, we may continue to send you certain communications such as administrative messages, service announcement that are necessary to our working relationship with you. For all other requests for changes relating to your PII, contact our customer service [email protected] or at the PO address in the contact us section below.
Third Party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
We do use a third party service provider (paypal) for the completion of your order, especially when in terms of payment. But we do attest that the third party service provider we are connected with and/or using for payment purposes is dependable in terms of transmitting the personal information they collect and that they also do not share the information they collected except when deemed necessary to complete the
order.We use the information you gave about someone else when placing an order only so as to confirm such order.
Happy Box Solutions
8778051 Canada inc.
PO Box 50008
Phone #: 1 855 914-2779
Last Edited on 2016-02-10